asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

Re: [Hybrid-graphics-linux] State of ul30vt compatibility and support (bumblebee and switcheroo included)

Thanks guys, more great news!
I don't think, I'm quite ready for 12.04 yet, still good to know.

As far as bumblebee goes, there are still a couple of things I would like to know, does it work independently of the ide bios switch? does the package call in all necessary dependencies and autoconfig? if not is there a guide for the ul30vt and/or family?

Thanks again.

P.s. is there an up to date guide for linux/ubuntu installs on the ul30vt, all the ones I found seem to be dated 2-3 years ago ...