audio-recorder team mailing list archive

Possible Bug?

Hello,

When I open audio recorder, the default settings auto-names a file for
the recording (ex: 2015-02-27-17:11:13.mp3). No far, so good. However,
after recording a file, and opening audio-recorder again on a subsequent
day, audio-recorder uses the same file name, even though it is a
different day or time. I would expect that it would offer to record
under a new file name, based on the current day and time.

I hope that makes sense.

Am I missing some setting here or is this not working as intended?

Thanks for this great program!

Alan