audio-recorder team mailing list archive

Transferring maintenance of audio-recorder to its team.

Hello all,

I would like to pass the maintenance of audio-recorder to this team.

The team members are now able to branch and push code to lp:audio-
recorder repository.
Ref: https://code.launchpad.net/~audio-recorder

{{ I have physically moved to country side in Portugal and have less
time to maintain the code.
Gardening, trees and land are more important now ;-)  }}

Would you please
1) Select a team leader (if you like).

2) Establish a new PPA for .deb packages.
It was not possible to transfer my private PPA to this team.
Ref: https://launchpad.net/~osmoma/+archive/audio-recorder
My PPA has already packages for Ubuntu 15.04. The latest version is a.r
1.6-3 for Vivid Vervet.

Large part of the code is quite old but it should still work well.
Also the code has already been ported to GTK+3 and Gstreamer 1.0 so
future versions need less modification.

Audio-recorder has a few thousands of users and hundreds of code-
downloads so it would be wonderful if the project can go on.

Please send me your thoughts about this.

I will write a short guide to show how to upgrade to a new version and
re-compile new packages.

Most kindly
  Osmo (moma) Antero

EOL.