banking-addons-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: SEPA Direct Debit

On 05/29/2013 12:16 AM, Alexis de Lattre wrote:
I am the author of the module account_banking_sepa_credit_transfer which support credit transfer with PAIN version 001.001.02 and 001.001.03 and 001.001.04. This module has been successfully tested with 2 French banks.

I am considering adding the support of SEPA Direct Debit via PAIN 008.001.02 (and other versions if needed). But the module "account_payment" seems to be suitable only for the payment of supplier invoices, not for the debit of customer invoices. So I am looking for suggestions on how to implement support for Direct Debit. Are there some modules in the banking addons that support Direct Debit ?

Hi Alexis,

Yes, the module is called account_direct_debit ;-)

This module integrates with the invoice workflow. The module will pay off the debited invoices upon confirmation of the debit order with a transit move. Upon feedback from the bank statement, the transit move line is reconciled with the bank transaction.

When a storno comes in for a particular invoice, the invoice is unreconciled. Depending on the feedback from the bank statement, this is either fatal or open for retry (field storno_retry on the transaction model). Fatal storno's assign a new state 'Debit denied' to the invoices. Processing the feedback from the bank statement for direct debits has only been fully implemented in account_banking_nl_ing, so have a look there. Manual matching of debit orders is not implemented but should be easy if you need that (I am considering it for 7.0).

Account Banking 7.0 will have the same integration for payment orders BTW. 7.0 should be ready for testing once all the development branches are merged.

Let me know if you need more help.

Thank you for your work on SEPA. This is a great boost for the project!

Cheers,
Stefan.

--
Therp - Maatwerk in open ontwikkeling

Stefan Rijnhart - Ontwerp en implementatie

mail: stefan@xxxxxxxx
tel: +31 (0) 614478606
http://therp.nl
https://twitter.com/therp_stefan