banking-addons-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: account_statement_base_import refactoring

Hi Virgil,

It sounds good to me to re-factor this module the way you suggest it. Just
need to keep backward compatibility here as many projects rely on it on our
side.

Your contribution is very welcome and we'll help you if needed.

I include Nicolas in copy as he will probably review your work.

Regards,

Joël