banking-addons-drivers team mailing list archive

bank statement import filters

Hi,

I've spent some time today to understand how to use and extend the /"account_statement_base_import"/ module. I was trying to create another import filter for a french bank (credit coop), but I realized that the list of filters cannot be extended at all.

I found a fix in a pending merge request from Sébastien here :
https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/banking-addons/bank-statement-reconcile-70-api-improvement/+merge/197774

what I don't understand is I also found numerous existing import filters for bnp, lbp, paybox, atos, etc... some of them being quite old (august 2013). How are all these import filters supposed to work, since the base module cannot be extended?
Are they supposed to work with another branch or version?

thanks,
Christophe

Follow ups