banking-addons-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: banking refactoring next step

Thanks for the feedback. I'm working on it.

This is looking quite elegant so far, with the payment order status moving
to done based on the reconciliation status of the transfer moves and
workflow triggers. While I'm at it, I'm also adapting Stefan's test suite.

I'll soon push a branch on top of Pedro's 8.0 port so we have a concrete
basis to discuss the next steps.

Cheers,

-sbi