banking-addons-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: banking refactoring next step

Hi,

The branch is here:
https://github.com/acsone/banking/tree/8.0-refactor-account_banking_payment-sbi

It is built on top of Pedro's v8 migration branch. I did my best to create
an history that is readable.

In short, account_banking_payment becomes account_banking_payment_transfer
and account_payment_mode_term.

account_banking_payment_transfer creates the transfer moves and manages the
state of the payment order based on the reconciliation status of transfer
moves only. So whichever way you choose to (un)reconcile the payment order
state will follow.

Additionally I ported and slightly adapted Stephan's test suite to
illustrate it works with the v8 normal bank statement reconcile mechanism.

I'd appreciate if someone with experience with direct debit and the storno
mechanism could have a look at the branch, as I have not yet tested that
part.

When Pedro's v8 branch is merged I'll do the proper pull request.

Best regards,

-sbi

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 1:05 PM, Bidoul, Stéphane <stephane.bidoul@xxxxxxxxx