banking-addons-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: banking refactoring next step : batch reconcile topic

I already agree that current reconciliation performance is very poor, but I
think the efforts must be on enhance current processes to improve the
overall performance than to develop a full new parallel method of
reconciliation that chokes a lot with standard one, and with multiple side
effects.

Regards.