banking-addons-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: Move account_banking_fr_lcr to FR localization

On 05-11-14 20:28, alexis wrote:
> I am about to port account_banking_fr_lcr for v8, and I'm thinking
> that it would be better hosted on the French localization than in the
> banking addons. What do you think ? We could keep the module for v7 in
> the banking addons and move the v8 version in the FR localization.
>
> When I proposed to include the module account_banking_fr_lcr in
> banking-addons/7.0 in March 2014, there was no real community project
> for the French Localization. Now, there is a real community project
> for the French localisation with 6 modules
> (https://code.launchpad.net/openerp-french-localization) and it will
> probably move to github/OCA in the future.
>
> Of course, the question I raise here is not only for the module
> account_banking_fr_lcr but also for the other country-specific modules
> that are in the banking branch at the moment. Do you think that we
> should keep the country-specific modules in the banking branch or move
> them the their respective localization ?

Hi Alexis,

You have a point, but there is something to be said for keeping the
modules together, to act as a common reference for new implementation
and mutual improvements.

Cheers,
Stefan.

--
Therp - Maatwerk in open ontwikkeling

Stefan Rijnhart - Ontwerp en implementatie

mail: stefan@xxxxxxxx
tel: +31 (0) 614478606
web: http://therp.nl