banking-addons-drivers team mailing list archive

Move account_banking_fr_lcr to FR localization

I am about to port account_banking_fr_lcr for v8, and I'm thinking that it would be better hosted on the French localization than in the banking addons. What do you think ? We could keep the module for v7 in the banking addons and move the v8 version in the FR localization.

When I proposed to include the module account_banking_fr_lcr in banking-addons/7.0 in March 2014, there was no real community project for the French Localization. Now, there is a real community project for the French localisation with 6 modules (https://code.launchpad.net/openerp-french-localization) and it will probably move to github/OCA in the future.

Of course, the question I raise here is not only for the module account_banking_fr_lcr but also for the other country-specific modules that are in the banking branch at the moment. Do you think that we should keep the country-specific modules in the banking branch or move them the their respective localization ?

Alexis

Follow ups