banking-addons-drivers team mailing list archive

OCA Banking addons

Dear community,

After discussing the future of the banking addons within the OCA and the
community, here are our results and conclusions. In order to merge all the
work achieved so far (as we had 2 main projects here on v7.0), we'll
re-order the repositories this way:

 * The repository "banking" (https://github.com/OCA/banking) was renamed to
"bank payment" (https://github.com/OCA/bank-payment). It'll host from
version 8.0 the payment interface with bank offices (v7.0 and earlier stay
the same).

 * The repository "bank-statement-reconcile" (
https://github.com/OCA/bank-statement-reconcile) will host from v8.0
features regarding batch completion and reconciliation. The import part
will be moved.

 * The repository "bank-statement-import" has been created (
https://github.com/OCA/bank-statement-import) and will host additionnal
parsers and import features inspired from old banking and
bank-statement-reconcile repository + back-port of odoo master branch
account_bank_statement_import,

 * The repository "account-payment" has been marked as "Deprecated" from
version 8.0

All the infos have been updated accordingly here :
http://odoo-community.org/project/10 and on Github.

The goal is to have a modular and flexible banking framework to support
bank importation, batch reconciliation and completion in high volumes
context, payment interface (SEPA,..).

Best regards,

Joël

--