bashareteam team mailing list archive

Re: Corrected r27: really moved BaShare/FRic.png

Yes, you can eventually add the file back after, but the nice thing
about using bzr mv is that the system knows that it is the same file
that has been moved, so you can conserve the change history if needed.
If you delete and then add, the system will think that they are 2
different files, and if you made changes in the past you will not be
able to see those old changes directly.

Concerning the translations, we can better wait until the template
gets imported in Launchpad. That is why it was important to request
the import soon enough, because it can take a while before it gets
approved. But after that the updates will be automatic, this is a big
good thing.