bashareteam team mailing list archive

Remove useless code?

Guido,

I remember that before the move to Launchpad, I had opened a bug on
Google Code to make English the default language if BaShare was not
translated in your language:
http://code.google.com/p/bashare/issues/detail?id=3

At that time, there was no French translation, and when I installed
BaShare the UI was in Italian.
I have noted that when you contacted me with your updated version to
put in Launchpad, the interface was then in English, so I guess you
have modified something between version 0.4.2 and 0.4.9X (don't know
exactly which) so that if the application is not translated, it
displays the English translation (this is before we moved the source
code to English).

My question is: If you had to make a change to default to English,
this code should now be useless, because the application is now
directly in English. Maybe there is some code that we could delete?

Thanks,
Emilien.

Follow ups