bashareteam team mailing list archive

Deleting unwanted translation templates

Hi Jeroen,

Aside from generating the strangely named ".lang/.pot" translation
template, our IDE Gambas also generates a template for each ".class"
file in the project (don't know the justification behind that, but I
imagine it is used internally by Gambas to generate the full list of
strings to translate?)

Those files were originally not included in our Bazaar repository,
because they are generated automatically. But the decision has been
made to now include them in the repository.

But Launchpad has detected those new template files, and has imported
some of them as new translation templates for our project, BaShare.

QUESTION: Is there a way to remove those extra templates, and to
instruct Launchpad not to import them again in the future (but still
having them in the version control)?

Our project is BaShare: https://launchpad.net/bashare
The unnecessary templates that have been imported are:
- fmain
- impostazioni
- project

We would like to keep only the template called "bashare".

Thanks!
Emilien Klein

P.S.: As a side note, do you know why only the 3 previously mentioned
templates got imported? This is the list of all the ".pot" files that
are in version control (of course we don't want them to be uploaded,
but just curiosity...)
#project.pot (unwantedly imported in the "project" template)
.pot (this is the "complete" template, that is used to import in the
"bashare" template)
About.pot
FMain.pot (unwantedly imported in the "fmain" template)
FormIP.pot
FPicTrayIcon.pot
FRic.pot
FStart.pot
HelpUPnP.pot
Impostazioni.pot (unwantedly imported in the "impostazioni" template)

Follow ups