bashareteam team mailing list archive

Re: Deleting unwanted translation templates

As I didn't receive any response on the last mail, I've opened a
question agains launchpad itself to ask the unwanted templates to get
removed. I have seen that others have made the same type of requests
there, and that the templates got removed.

https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/85064

Hope this will do the trick.
+E