bashareteam team mailing list archive

Re: Deleting unwanted translation templates

Jeroen,

Thanks for taking the time to reply, I understand you had a busy week!
I have been in touch with Henning Eggers, who has solved the issue:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/85064
However, in the process of doing so, we discovered a bug in Launchpad,
where the TranslationBranchApprover doesn't respect the status of a
template, which had the effect of reimporting blocked templates if
they got modified later.
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/rosetta/+bug/446160

A temporary fix should be in place, until the actual bug fix can be
shipped out on November 4th.

Thanks for your involvment!
Emilien Klein.