bashareteam team mailing list archive

Re: Change the translators' string?

No, because in Launchpad you should/can only have ONE variant of the
English language (and that is done on purpose). Accidentally, you can
have only one variant of a language usually (except Chinese and
Portuguese I think). https://answers.launchpad.net/rosetta/+faq/619

Remember that in our original discussion about this subject I
suggested NOT to display the list of translators when the language is
English (because there are no English translators...)
https://lists.launchpad.net/bashareteam/msg00099.html

And in this message I had also used "<REPLACE WITH LANGUAGE>", maybe
this is more understandable for translators, if you are afraid about
them not understanding how to translate?