bashareteam team mailing list archive

Re: Automatic list of translators

What I have in mind is something like this:

----------------------
("Thanks to the following persons for coding BaShare:")
----------------------
Guido Iodice https://launchpad.net/~guido-iodice
Emilien https://launchpad.net/~emilien-klein
XXX (anyone else that submits useful patches/code)
----------------------
("The <REPLACE WITH LANGUAGE> translation has been done by:")
("translator-credits")

So we would have a static list of developers (that changes less
frequently than translators, and it doesn't need to be translated, as
it's only a list with names), and a dynamic list of translators, that
are automatically up to date without any manual operation needed.
In the case of English, it would not be necessary to add the section
about the translations, as there is no English translator...

Do you see a better way to do that?