bashareteam team mailing list archive

About the next release (0.5)

Hi Guido,

I've sent an email this morning to the translators to announce the
next release, so that they have one week to update/finish their
translations.
I think that once we have a likely candidate for the release (let's
say next weekend) we import all the translations back into the main
branch, and you can then create BaShare 0.5 RC (Release Candidate)
that we send to all the translators so that they can check if their
language displays well. I know that some languages have strings that
are too long to display, and we need the translators to test them at
least once before a new language gets released. We can then ask the
translators to send a screenshot with the errors, so that you can fix
those small graphical hitches, and then we can make the actual release
available to everyone.

What do you think?

I will have no Internet from Friday till Wednesday, so that will not
be handy, but if you are confident you can go ahead next weekend.
Emilien.

Follow ups