bazel-team team mailing list archive

Bazel build issue on RISC-V

Hello RISC-V Porters,

I'm seeing a build failure for the latest bazel-bootstrap package on
RISC-V. [1] It seems to be timing out. It previously failed when it ran out
of memory so I increased it with 'javac -J-Xmx512m`. This may or may not be
related to similar indications on mips64el.

Although neither architecture is officially supported upstream, I would
love to see this build system available in Debian on as many architectures
as possible. Especially since a number of upstream projects are beginning
to use it. I'd appreciate any advice or suggestions. Thanks!

-Olek

[1]
https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=bazel-bootstrap&arch=riscv64&ver=3.5.1%2Bds-2%7Eexp1&stamp=1609163829&raw=0

Follow ups