blueman team mailing list archive

Re: Mentoring - Blueman

I'm actually just in charge of documentation, but I think it would be
a great idea to get a package ready for the Ubuntu Universe
repository. I'm not sure about the steps involved with getting this
package added, but there is currently a PPA for Blueman
(https://edge.launchpad.net/~blueman/+archive/ppa). So now the
question is what specifications does that package need to follow.
Anyone have a link to specs for packaging?

Avast!
Daniel Roesler
diafygi@xxxxxxxxx