brainstorm-dev team mailing list archive

Re: How to change front page to Latest Ideas

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 11:46 AM, Edward Quick <edwardquick@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using the brainstorm trunk branch code from August 18th 2008, and have
> this set up and running well. I want to be able to change the front page
> from Most popular ideas today, to Latest Ideas instead. Could anyone tell me
> how to do this please?

Hey,

The answer you got yesterday from IRC is still valid : unless you
change to the latest stable code, where it is configurable, your only
solution is to hack the code. Not that much to change, the file you
are looking for is /code/modules/qapoll/controller.php.

Cheers,
Nicolas