brewtarget-devs team mailing list archive

Re: v2.0.1 release builds

Jenkins seems to be the tool of choice these days for build
automation/continuous integration.  There are some cloud based Jenkins
servers out there, but with some googling this morning I wasn't able to
find a cheap/free multiplatform one.

Having never set up a Jenkins server/install, I don't know what would go
into getting your own up and running, but I know that it's possible to have
multiplatform "slaves" that do the builds all coordinated by the Jenkins
server.

I need to do this exact thing for another project of mine, if you don't
mind waiting a month or two I'll go through the pain of setting it up and
will let you know how (if!) it went.

Tim