brewtarget-devs team mailing list archive

Next minor release: 2.0.2

Hey guys!

Everyone has had a lot on their plates over the past few months, including
me, but I think we can and should push out a 2.0.2 release by the end of
August. Here is a list of bugs we have fixed and are working on:

https://launchpad.net/brewtarget/+milestone/2.0.2

There is one bug that affects upgrading on Windows:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/brewtarget/+bug/1156892
Mik, what is left to resolve this issue, and what can we do to help you
close this ticket?

There is another bug about rpm dependencies on some distros:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/brewtarget/+bug/1109505
I was wondering if Pete T. might want to tackle that one, since he made our
rpm spec file.

Is there anything essential that we absolutely _have_ to fix?

--
Philip G. Lee
rocketman768@xxxxxxxxx