brewtarget-devs team mailing list archive

Re: A new mash type

Simplifying and compartmentalizing that info sounds like a good idea to me.
I also agree that the way we do sparging is broken.

Is the process attached to the equipment? I can imagine I might have
different processes for different sets of equipment.

How does the other brewing software handle this kind of info?