brewtarget-devs team mailing list archive

Ubuntu woes

All,

I need some help.

The mash designer seems to be misbehaving on both of my kubuntu vms. If I
go to the mash designer and build any kind of mash schedule, nothing shows
in the table. If I quit, save changes and then restart, the new mash steps
are shown.

This only seems to be happening on my kubuntu vms (13.10 and 12.10). My
host OS doesn't seem to do this, and a quick sampling of my other vms don't
have this problem.

Could somebody else build HEAD on kubuntu and let me know if this is just
my problem, or if there is something else going on?

Thanks,
Mik

--
In a world of ninja v. pirate, I pilot a Gundam

Follow ups