brewtarget-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Walking the tutorial

I agree with you: it needs a fix.

IMHO, putting the Amount column to the *left* of the Inventory Amount
column would probably resolve it. If that is not enough, then I think
FermentableTableModel::flags should set the column as uneditable for those
recipe tables.