brewtarget-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Walking the tutorial

I like both, actually. I really feel it should be a display-only field in
the tables. I also think reordering the fields will help a lot.

But it isn't my code, so I'm not going to go diving into it to make it work
how I want it to work.

Mik