brewtarget-devs team mailing list archive

displayOG and displayFG

Based on the comments, I am guessing these two methods were once
significantly different.

My reading is that now the bodies of the two methods are almost identical.
displayFG has an extra check to make sure the supplied OG is reasonable.

I am currently in the middle of a huge refactoring. The refactoring should
make things  a lot easier to add later. It would make things easier for
this effort if I could either collapse the two methods into one, or if I
could simply fold it all into displayAmount().

Is there any significant difference between these two methods, and is there
any reason I shouldn't merge them?

Thanks,
Mik

--
In a world of ninja v. pirate, I pilot a Gundam

Follow ups