brewtarget-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Qt5 Cutover

I did test builds on Debian and Fedora, for which we make binary packages.
I have been working today on the Windows package, got that working, and
will check that in shortly. For Mac, I need to reconfigure my build system
or could use some help there.

As far as user testing goes, my homebrew club are my guinea pigs :)

I would not like to support Qt4 anymore, as I would like to do some things
that are not going to be backwards compatible. First on the checklist is
getting rid of that infernal phonon dependency by using the Qt5 multimedia
stuff, and second may be replacing the .ui files (which is a content
management nightmare) with qml.