brewtarget-devs team mailing list archive

Windows problems

I don't know if anybody else is tracking this, but we seem to be having a
problem deleting the temp db on Windows. Once it is created, it never gets
deleted and we are always prompting to restore or rollback.

I've tested this myself and can reproduce it, but only when I install
brewtarget. If I run brewtarget from my build directory, for example, I
never see the problem. I have tried installing brewtarget somewhere other
the c:\program files and a few other variants. None of that seems to make a
difference.

My problem is that I can't build a release on Windows. I don't have the
necessary environments. Can somebody who can build Windows releases take a
look into this and see what's going on?

Thanks,
Mik

--
In a world of ninja v. pirate, I pilot a Gundam

Follow ups