brewtarget-devs team mailing list archive

Qt5 Signals and slots

Qt5 has modified the way signals and slots are connected and disconnected.
I would really like to go through the code and clean up what I can.

The unfortunate part is merge request #99, where in I completely rework a
lot of the signals and slots.

I am going to merge the current head so that it builds against Qt5 and
clean up whatever kind of messes it creates, but I would like to have that
considered for merging soon.

Once I get that done, should I delete the current request and open a new
one or just update the current request?

Mik
--
In a world of ninja v. pirate, I pilot a Gundam

Follow ups