brewtarget-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Qt5 dependencies for ubuntu?

The debian packaging's debian/control file is always up-to-date with the
requirements to build on Ubuntu (otherwise, the automated Launchpad builds
get mad at me)

https://gitorious.org/brewtarget/debian-packaging/source/565f53e5c64a4f39e51692ad040e3374d750789f:debian/control

Build-Depends: cmake (>= 2.8.11), debhelper (>= 9.0), autotools-dev,
qtbase5-dev, qttools5-dev, qtmultimedia5-dev, libqt5webkit5-dev
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}, ${misc:Depends}, libqt5sql5-sqlite, libqt5svg5,
libqt5multimedia5-plugins