brewtarget-devs team mailing list archive

Merge Request Suggestions

Good Day All,

I just want to request something from to make your life a little simpler:
split logically different changes into separate MRs. If you split them up,
I can merge them independently without delay. If two logical changes are
part of a single MR, then if we like one change, but not the other, I have
to ask for a revision of the whole thing.

You may have more than one logical change if

  1. You have a phrase like "AND I did ..." in your commit summary.
  2. There is no dependency on the part before the "AND" and the part after.

Thanks for your cooperation!

--
Dr. Philip G. Lee
www.linkedin.com/in/philipgreggorylee