brewtarget-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Database version number

features/newmtypev2 in my repos. Do not confuse it with
features/newmashtype. The second is very old and ... well, it was better to
dust off and nuke.

But a better idea occurred to me.

One of the things I would like to do is find all of the MashStep that are
type infusion with a name of "Final Batch Sparge" and set the mashtype to
batchSparge. I was toying with a few things, and it seems that is exactly
what the DB upgrade/helpers are there to do.

So I will touch the db version, and add an upgrade step to do that.

Mik