brewtarget-devs team mailing list archive

Re: A suggestion for better manuals.- Blueprint

Maxime,

I just created [brewtarget/manual](https://gitorious.org/brewtarget/manual).
I put the COPYRIGHT file defaulting everything to be licensed under the GNU
FDL 1.3. I also added an "FDL" section since the license requires it, but I
don't know anything about the formatting, so please fix any issues with the
license section (just don't change the text itself, since that is
forbidden).

As you know, I am the "integration manager" (I have push permission) for
the other repos in the Brewtarget project. If this is something you are
passionate about and willing to commit to, I am offering you the
integration manager role for this repo. Are you interested?