brewtarget-devs team mailing list archive

Re: An ex-repository

In order to get the master branch all sync'd up and ready to move, I ask
each of you not to submit any more merge requests. It's fine if you keep
working on your own repos/branches (it's pretty painless to point the
origin elsewhere when we move). Instead, let's focus on getting the
currently open MRs merged. I'll work diligently to make this happen. It
would also speed things along if you all could also provide feedback to
another's MR.