brewtarget-devs team mailing list archive

Android build

Yeah. I went and did it. If you look in my fork on github, there is a
features/android. brewtarget can be built for android. I've tested using
the emulators, but haven't installed it on an actual phone/tablet. It looks
best on a tablet, to be honest.

The code changes were pretty minimal, really. It was a lot of getting the
build chain working and understanding how to make it go. I've included
notes on how to build it and a few convenience scripts I use to prep
everything.

One big thing is missing. I currently have no way to sync the databases
between the android device and the user's laptop. I am out of time to work
on it, so I am hoping releasing it into the wild might grab somebody's
attention who can make that part work.

Mik

--
In a world of ninja v. pirate, I pilot a Gundam

Follow ups