From: Tarun !... <c2tarun@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Vish <vish@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Welcome to Ubuntu BugSquad Mentorship group α
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 22:05:17 +0530

Hi vish
I am very sorry, I am not able to do any triaging work these days, due
to my college exams and campus recruitment. I'll start my triaging ASAP.
thanks

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 9:59 PM, Vish <vish@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
        Hi,
        Welcome to the new Ubuntu BugSquad Mentorship group α . It's
        great to
        see several have already subscribed to the mailing list and are
        eager to
        start bug triaging.

        However, we have noticed :
        - a few of the students have not subscribed to the mailing list,
        yet.
        - we are not aware how many bugs each have triaged or if you've
        started
        triaging.

        1) If you have not subscribed to the mailing list yet, we urge
        you to
        subscribe to the mailing list *immediately*.
        We consider that as a signal of your activity and interest in
        the
        bugsquad. We do realize that we may have been lax in responding
        to your
        initial interest in the Bug Squad and might have responded only
        recently. To fix this backlog we have created this new team.
        And we want to make sure we do not miss the opportunity with a
        new
        member again. We have new eager members waiting to start bug
        triaging
        and we need to include them into the team. If you feel that
        you're
        unable to do bug triaging anytime soon, kindly let us know and
        we will
        replace you with a new member accordingly.

        Any student who has not subscribed to the mailing list by the *
        08
        January 2011 * will be deactivated from the team, in order to
        make room
        for a new student. Not to worry though, you can request to
        re-join the
        team later, when you have time.

        2) If you have already subscribed to the mailing list :
         - Let us know how many bugs you have triaged. Or if you have
        any
        trouble triaging. Send a mail to the mailing list mentioning the
        bug
        numbers or your queries.
         - If you have *not* triaged any bug so far, no worries. Send a
        mail to
        the mailing list mentioning that you have not triaged any bugs
        yet.

        All students *need* to send a mail to the list about their
        activity so
        far, we just need to know you are safe. ;) (Ubuntu! WE CARE!)

        Cheers,
        Vish
        --
        This message was sent from Launchpad by