From: Matthew Steven <matthew@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Vish <vish@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Welcome to Ubuntu BugSquad Mentorship group α
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 10:50:57 -0600

Hi Vish,

I am not sure I'm subscribed, Launchpad thinks I am but I have not
received any emails from the list yet.

Just had a new baby, but I plan to offer at least a few hours to Ubuntu
a week for now anyway.

Thanks for getting this moving, I was wondering if Ubuntu had more help
than needed.

Cheers,
Matt

--