bugsquad-mentorship-group-alpha team mailing list archive

Re: problem with desktop live cd but not alternate

On Fri, Apr 01, 2011 at 05:13:26PM +1030, IKT wrote:
> Indeed, which is what caused me to question in the first place, if the
> kernel works fine on an alternate install disc, but doesn't work on a live
> cd, what's the difference?
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+bug/739147
>
> <https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+bug/739147>

One of the problems here is that crash is a vague term, there are
lots of different kinds of crashes and we aren't certain where or when
the crash happened.  One of the most helpful things in a bug report of
this nature is a picture or a video of the issue the reporter is
experiencing.  They are worth a thousand words!

--
Brian Murray
Ubuntu Bug Master