bugsquad-mentorship-group-alpha team mailing list archive

Looking for a task?

I've recently found a fair number of package installation bug reports,
these are tagged apport-package, that contain dpkg IO errors and
messages in dmesg indicating that there are hardware problems.  I'm
looking for some help working on these as the bug reports require some
manual inspection as its possible the hardware error didn't happen at
exactly the same time as the package installation failure.  I'd be happy
to provide a list of bug reports, more detailed instructions on what to
look for and a response to use if any one is interested in working on
this.

Thanks,
--
Brian Murray