bugsquad-mentorship-group-alpha team mailing list archive

Status of the mentorship, request for feedback

All,

During today's BugSquad meeting we considered the current status of
the mentorship programme. All in all, we do not think it has been
helping much.

We would like to have the feedback of the current mentees:

1. What are you doing now in regard to the mentorship programme?

2. Since you started, how many bugs have you worked on? Give an
estimate -- 1, 10, 100, 1000, etc.

3. What did you expect from the mentorship programme? Please be as
detailed as possible.

4. What did you *get* from the mentorship programme? Again, please
be as detailed as poosible.

I intend to query LP for the activities of each of your, as another
datum we will use for analysis.

Thank you,

..C..