bugsquad-mentorship-group-alpha team mailing list archive

Re: Fwd: Status of the mentorship, request for feedback

in general i concur with the prior comment from david. the process was very
inconsistent, not active, the documentation wasn't all conclusive, and
finding and obtaining a mentor was/is impossible. The expectations for
joining the bug squad and the level of experience needed was also a mystery.