bugsquad-mentorship-group-alpha team mailing list archive

Fwd: Status of the mentorship, request for feedback

just thought I'd pass this by the mailing list.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "David" <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "C de-Avillez" <hggdh2@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, 9 September, 2011 4:06:58 AM
Subject: Re: [Bugsquad-mentorship-group-alpha] Status of the mentorship,	request for feedback

sorry, I'm not one for long replies

1. What are you doing now in regard to the mentorship programme?

doesn't appear to be anything

2. Since you started, how many bugs have you worked on? Give an
estimate -- 1, 10, 100, 1000, etc.

100-200

3. What did you expect from the mentorship programme? Please be as
detailed as possible.

Lots of discussions and debates and more discussions on different ways to handle bugs, tips, tricks, if there's a specific program/package that has had a massive influx of bug reports to alert the mailing list so we can get to work on it, bugs to watch out for, how to debug specific programs etc

4. What did you *get* from the mentorship programme? Again, please
be as detailed as poosible.

At the moment nothing, I'm just on the mailing list which isn't very active at all.

During today's BugSquad meeting we considered the current status of
the mentorship programme. All in all, we do not think it has been
helping much.

We would like to have the feedback of the current mentees:

1. What are you doing now in regard to the mentorship programme?

2. Since you started, how many bugs have you worked on? Give an
estimate -- 1, 10, 100, 1000, etc.

3. What did you expect from the mentorship programme? Please be as
detailed as possible.

4. What did you *get* from the mentorship programme? Again, please
be as detailed as poosible.

I intend to query LP for the activities of each of your, as another
datum we will use for analysis.

Thank you,

..C..