bumblebee team mailing list archive

Re: Problems with uninstallation and reinstallation

Hi Peter

Thank you for your response. Sorry it's taken me while to get back.

My boss didn't want me mucking around with this stuff any more (and I
don't blame him), so we sent the computer to the tech support guys to
work on. It sounds like they aren't able to get my laptop to work with
the full resolution of the monitor we are trying to connect to with
any combination of drivers, bios settings and so on. Even Windows 7 on
a similar computer wouldn't work. So to make a long story short, I'm
not so sure that it really makes too much of a difference at this
point. But if for some reason I have chance and motivation to give it
another go (perhaps even with another computer/monitor, possibly of my
own and not for work), then I'll take another look at your advice and
give it another go.

Thanks again!

Chris Small