bumblebee team mailing list archive

Re: bumblebee and virtualgl

Hi Anup,

When the video card is off, Xorg should not be active. If the driver is
loaded, bbswitch
does not allow for disabling the device. The nvidia blob driver behaves
weird, even if
the module is unloaded, /dev/nvidia{0,ctl} still exist which wakes up the
device when
accessed (e.g. cat /dev/nvidia0).

Is it really Bumblebee's X server that shows up in the lsof output, or is
it the primary
X server that is listed?

Regards,
Peter