c4c-dev team mailing list archive

Re: High Level Action List

Hi Eric,

Nice work!

I've only browsed through each section briefly, but I think most, if not
all could be done with a single shell script, at least, when building a
box locally. Doing all this from the command line would make things a
bit easier also.

Now we need to look at each action and determine if is a system wide
task or user specific task then determine the best way accomplish the
task programatically. A good could be, after the box is configured the
way you like, create a new user and determine what needs doing.

best regards

Greg