c4c-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Contents of /etc/skel from C4C 13.10 ReSpin

Hello All,

Apologies, but I've not been able to put in much effort on the project
of late but I will make a concerted effort work through a few scenarios

Personally, I think we should be testing on 14.04.x and then after the
release 15.10, start focusing on 16.04.

For simplicity sake, using the Meta-Package for standard application
inclusion "on-top" of the base installation seems to make the most sense.

>From there, the C4C PPA would come into play, insofar as, any
modifications / additions etc, should have a package.

Has there been any progress made on how to manage restricted use
content?  DropBox is OK for inner group support, but a Server really
should be used to deliver this content.

best regards,

Greg.